Saturday, May 21, 2011

For those who don't like Skype version 5.

OHAI GUYS. *u*




I just 'googled' the image. Can't remember where exactly I got this.:<
I don't like the new version of Skype.  :<


Luckily, you can uninstall your new version of Skype and revert back to the old Skype Version 4 by downloading it here and installing it.



I like the older version of Skype because I teach online. My co-tutor(s) don't find it helpful for our jobs. When i got the version 5, I was horrified. :)) I just don't like the UI (user interface).

It's really lucky that you can revert back to your old version unlike Facebook where you're stuck in the new version and you have no choice but to deal with it.:/


I hope this helps to those who are looking for the old version of Skype.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you.:3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...