Tuesday, June 5, 2012

How to put "Reply" button on comments section

OHAI LADIES!

Being so busy with other stuff, I am still a total noob when it comes to editing/formatting my own blog. Thank goodness you can ask everything on Google! Currently I did this step by step and it took me less than 5 minutes to do this. I know this can help for future commenters, since I can reply faster to anyone who asks/inquire/shares thoughts. :)



I know everyone already knows this but for the sake of others (like me) who are still learning to edit their own blog, I hope this helps.

Here is the direct link on the said tutorial.:D


Good luck ladies!:)









=======
Are you a Human Heart Nature user? You can avail 10% discount, just print and present this voucher to your nearest HHN Branch when you make a purchase.:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you.:3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...