Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sleek Haul part I

OHAI LADIES~!

I know it's been a long time since I updated my blog, I really quite busy with other things. Now that I am having *some* free time, I will update this blog with the things I have been using lately. So before we start with the things I have bought and ready to review, may I ask how was your vacation? YES, vacation officially ends now; rainy (and back to school) season is here. Are you ladies ready for your back-to-school week? I hope  you'll have a good school year ahead!:) 

Now, time for our Sleek haul!:)
I have been eyeing this drugstore brand from UK from quite sometime now (since reading good reviews online and from GirlTalk). Now that an opportunity of sale and free shipping arrived, I have muttered:

 "I. MUST."

So ladies, hold on to your seat as I present to you.. my Sleek Haul~!
WARNING: PICTURE-LOADED HAUL AHEAD

This is my first Sleek Haul: Sunset Palette, Flamingo and Pomegranate blush, True Color Lipstick in Mystic (matte)









I got my items from digitaltraincase.multiply.com since last May, she had a Sleek sale with free shipping! Some opportunity you must not let go of! Here are the prices of the sale items:


  • Sleek Blush - P400.00
  • Sleek Sunset Palette - P600.00
  • Sleek True Color Lipstick - P360.00

This is not the end of my Sleek haul. When I got my hands on these items, I want MORE.
So... I'll have another Sleek haul on my next post. Please wait for it! ˚˘˚

====


Oh, and are you a Human Heart Nature user? You can avail 10% discount, just print and present this voucher to your nearest HHN Branch when you make a purchase or if you make an online purchase on their site.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you.:3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...